It's raining cats and dogs. The school bells

Moderator: Downey_Wercan

ylq

It's raining cats and dogs. The school bells

Postby ylq » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:58 am

It's raining cats and dogs. The school bells were accompanied by the sound of the pattering rain <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Marlboro Gold</a>. I moved slightly from my mouth and opened the blue umbrella in my hand. The storms and the umbrellas in my hand prevented me from returning home. look forward to. Suddenly, I saw a little girl in a corner. She covered her small head with her tender little hands and looked around. Rain soaked in her watery eyes, longing for the rain to be able to Stopped a little faster, her little schoolbag was soaked, her pretty little skirt was soaked, she was still sneezing <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Marlboro Red 100S</a>... I felt a little pity in my heart, but in my heart The little devil told me: "You don't know him, why are you managing so much, or are you going your own way?" Seeing that the rain is getting bigger and bigger, and not going home <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Cigarette Tobacco For Sale</a>, I may be just like the little girl. It became a "fallen chicken," but the little girl outlined my memory. I took a step and when the rain was going to leave, the little angel opened the door of my memory -That year, I was seven years old and I was in the first grade of elementary school. The weather at that time was like the face of a monkey. It was a change. It was just blue skies. After a short time, the clouds swept and rain began. The cold rain was bleak with my vicissitudes of life. I saw my classmates being picked up by the parents one by one, and I was particularly alone. I held my head and leaned against the edge of the tree <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Online Cigarettes</a>. I longed for it to shelter me from wind and rain. I longed for my father and mother to pick me up <a href="www.smokingsalestore.com">Newport Cigarettes Website</a>. However, my mother and father were too busy. They might even forget that it was raining and forgetting. How lonely and lonely their daughters are now... Thinking and thinking, my tears fall like broken pearls. Heaven thundered, I was scared tightly curled up in the body, my cries echoed with thunder, I feel extremely afraid, afraid ... ...